Jump to content
Français
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How To Refile


Recommended Posts

Some information here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/individuals/topics/about-your-tax-return/change-your-return.html

There should be a CRA refile option near the top of the left side menu.

Investment income is divided by the proportions contributed by spouses. If one provided 30% of the funds for investment and the other 70%, then that is how it is supposed to be declared. Most filers report 50-50 and don't worry about audits. (I confess to doing the latter). The Ufile T5 form has a question about dividing the income.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...