Français

Not able to launch 2021 tax forms due to error!!

I am not able to load the 2021 tax forms with an error message "Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request.".  Is everyone else getting this error?  Right now is approximately 6:16 AM EST.   Is this a server outage problem?  Every single year, around tax time UFile has some kind of problems.  This is absolutely ridiculous!! 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I finished my return, paid for the service and have a balance owing.  Signed back in a few days later and I couldn't launch my return to file it with CRA.  Phone calls are pointless since there's no one available so the message asks you to call back later.  I try to sign in at least once a day, due to the balance owing, and I haven't had access as of today.  Unbelievably frustrating. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2022 at 5:01 AM, Sheryl Splane said:

I am having the same problem in July as mentioned. I need to get a copy of my 2021 tax form but it will not launch. I also get the the message "Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request." 

Last year same happened to me.