Français

Elfile Submission Rejected - Result code 121

Wilson

I have the result code 121 

"Please carefully compete both identification fields and try again. Please be remined that you must use your most recent information regardless of the tax year of the return you are attempting to transmit. Your access will be locked after five unsuccessful attempts.

I checked the identification page and it is completed.

How do I fix this? 

• 10 months later...

Hello Wilson,

You should confirm the identification information with what the CRA has on file.

Error 121 - Please carefully complete both identification fields and try again. Please be reminded that you must use your most recent information regardless of the tax year of the return you are attempting to transmit. Your access will be locked after five unsuccessful attempts.

Hello DASW,

You should contact the CRA to **unlock the account ie specifically the transmission to Netfile ** and then wait at least 12 hours to NetFile.  

Please note there is a difference between CRA myaccount and the CRA Netfiling account and not all CRA agents are aware of this.

• 7 months later...

HelloSue Edwards ,

Error 121 - Please carefully complete both identification fields and try again. Please be reminded that you must use your most recent information regardless of the tax year of the return you are attempting to transmit. Your access will be locked after five unsuccessful attempts.