Français

Business fiscal year errors

Kyle F.

When doing the business portion of my taxes, it needs a fiscal year.  I put in the example dates as shown, and upon review an error comes up saying " your fiscal is greater than 365 days" if I change the dates in either direction, it than says " your fiscal year is LESS than 365  days" no matter what I change, it keeps giving me an error and wont let me continue!

Suggestions?

I have already attempted to contact UFile through their self help section.

Thanks much,

Kyle.

• 1 year later...
On 5/2/2022 at 9:36 PM, Kyle F. said:

When doing the business portion of my taxes, it needs a fiscal year.  I put in the example dates as shown, and upon review an error comes up saying " your fiscal is greater than 365 days" if I change the dates in either direction, it than says " your fiscal year is LESS than 365  days" no matter what I change, it keeps giving me an error and wont let me continue!

Suggestions?

I have already attempted to contact UFile through their self help section.

Attention, fellow aficionados! I've chanced upon a website that not only opens the gates to an extensive world of cinematic soap2day free wonders but also democratizes the entire viewing experience. Its commitment to accessibility, coupled with an intuitive and user-friendly design, ensures that the magic of movies and TV series is just a click away for everyone, transforming the act of streaming into an effortless and enjoyable journey.

Thanks much,

Kyle.

I have the same problem now. Did you manage to solve it?