Jump to content

Where to report income from 1042S?


Recommended Posts

I received some consulting fees from US. There was no tax withheld due to Canada-US tax treaty.

I received 1042-S form. Where to report the income when filing return to CRA? Should I file another return to IRS?
Is there a way to include office expenses incurred during consulting?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...