Jump to content

Where to enter Human Rights contribution paid to me

Char lee

Recommended Posts

Hello Char lee,

Please clarify what you mean by 'contribution'.  Were you issued a receipt? In general the following are non-taxable :

Amounts that are not taxed

You do not need to report certain non-taxable amounts as income, including the following:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...