Jump to content

eligible dividends

Phil F

Recommended Posts

Hello Phil F,

I believe you are referring to

T5 - Investment income :

When the income relates to a JOINT account, enter your percentage share in the account, 50%
Do you wish to transfer the remainder to your spouse's tax return (if applicable)? Yes

T1 : Taxable amount of dividends from taxable Canadian corporation L12000 $ 6,900  for Family Head and $ 6,900 for Spouse

There may be a data entry issue :

Please contact UFile Support so we may review the file confidentially.
For telephone support, please call: 514-733-8414 or 1-888-633-8414
An agent can review the issue with you.
If you prefer, you can also open a request ticket and submit an anonymous file for review on-line at https://www.ufile.ca/contact/contact-us

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...