Français

NAISC codes UFILE 2022

satkin1950

Several NAISC codes have been changed this year. When I try to use 519290 I get an error " you have entered an invalid NAICS code for a business (self-employment). I contacted customer support and they say it was fixed with version v26.11 . This is the version that I am running. I tried other new codes 519211 and 519211 and they also are not recognized. My copy is fully up to date.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/18/2023 at 9:13 PM, FrederickOntario said:

The solution for me was to remove the business records that were carried over from the previous year - and re-input them. Then when I chose a different NAICS it accepted it and allowed me to file. If I didn't delete/redo the business it seemed like it was stuck with the old code (despite selecting a different one).

Looks like same issue for me. Deleting old business and creating new one doesn't help. It is stacked with the error. In what order did you do it? Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Did anyone figure out how to resolve? Did you have to delete all businesses? I have multiple businesses on the one return and keep getting the error even after deleting and manually re-entering the business that was flagged as causing the issue. 

Hello,

(1) NAICS 54189

This code is not listed on the NAICS codes as per the CRA.  It is listed as :

541899    All other services related to advertising    Tous les autres services liés à la publicité

(2.) Removing NAICS

No, you should not have to recreate a business to modify the NAICS code.  If issue persists :

Please contact UFile Support so we may review the file confidentially.  Please include above note and the NAICS code you are trying to modify to.
Please open a request ticket and submit an anonymous file for review on-line at https://www.ufile.ca/contact/contact-us