Jump to content

Application for the 2023 Ontario Trillium Benefit and the Ontario Senior Homeowners' Property Tax Grant (ON-BEN)

Recommended Posts

Hello Ronatola,

>>Go to Ontario Tax Credits >> ON-BEN Declaration(s):

Select which one applies to you :

Declaration for rent paid (tenants), including a private long-term care home

Declaration for property tax paid (owners)

Declaration for student in a designated residence

Declaration for home energy costs for residence on a reserve

Declaration for amount paid for public or non-profit long-term care home


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...