Jump to content


Maria A.H.

Recommended Posts

Hello Maria A.H.,

Caregiver Living With a Person (Not His or Her Spouse) 70 or Over Without an Impairment (Part D of Schedule H)
>>Calculated automatically if Dependant in the file
TP1 : Other credits (see the guide) Specify:[461] [02]      Q462  $1,299


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you Geo123 for your response.

The care receiver (mom) is NOT in the care giver (me) file.

We have separate files in Ufile.

Mom's tax return has already been net filed.

I am trying to claim the credit in my file.

Mom has the certificate respecting an impairment TP752.0.14-V

She is 70 and over WITH an impairment.

How do I fix this within Ufile so that I don't have this problem every year?

Thank you very much!



Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 10 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...