Jump to content

Data transfer new computer

Frank Selfino

Recommended Posts

Hello Frank Selfino,

You can transfer the data, *.u11 - *.u21, using a USB key ("flash drive") or an external hard drive.  You will also need to reinstall UFile for Windows, you can find the installation links here :



Useful Links:

    CRA CVITP website
    Previous Versions: 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011.  < - - - HERE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...