Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Could some one pls advise How to Claim Expenses on home improvements . I am a 70 Year old Ontarian livinf in a house built in 1985 and replaced my roof sat s cost of  $ 7910.00

including HST.

what would be the right place to claim a rebate such as Trillium Benefits Or Seniors home accessibility and or any other section.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...