Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Hello U.R,

You cannot use Change my return to change:

    a tax return that has not been assessed
    a tax return where 9 reassessments exist for a particular tax year
    a bankruptcy return
    a return prior to the year of bankruptcy
    carryback amounts such as capital or non-capital losses
    a return of an international or non-resident client (including deemed residents of Canada, newcomers to Canada, and individuals who left Canada during the year)


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...