Français

Bought 2022 Online for Family head and 2 dependants

Steve0520

• 10 months later...
On 4/8/2023 at 3:47 PM, Steve0520 said:

That’s very strange, I’ve been a Ufile customer for many years, this is the first time I’ve had to purchase a separate version for my wife.

Very disappointed with the new licensing change. All my kids require a license now since they are added to show college credits. 

Sorry what do you mean. Usually I buy license for 4. Have a wife and three kids. Every year, I end up with 3 licenses extra since I have income and the rest don't. Starting this year, 2023 tax, I need to buy an extra license. My mistake instead of buying one license, I thought let me just buy a new license on the online version. Now online is asking me to buy a license for wife and three kids. Is there a bug?

Just an update. So I was wrong about the license. I used the windows version and although the message says that you will be using a license, the counter for the license used only one for mydelf and none for the rest since they don't have an income. Something was corrected cause last year it wanted me to buy a license and used a different software ( free) for my third kid. Thank you!!