Jump to content

A question about T4A


Recommended Posts

Hello, I have a T4A slip which is show amount on box 48, I download it from CRA.  I got a waring in Ufile, " You have entered an amount in box48, make sure that this amount is also included in T2125". do I need to create a T2125 form and  manually to enter this amount to it?  Thanks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello ALTIM,

T2125 – Business Income
You must also enter corresponding entry in T2125 >> Self-Employment Income:
T2125 - Business income OR T2125P - Professional income OR T2125C - Commission income

*Complete T2125 - Business identification
Name / Address / Fiscal Year (usually Jan 1 – Dec 31)
*Enter in Income/Expenses: 
Business income:  
Fees for services (T4A Box 048) (Enter the total if you have more than one amount)
Enter any applicable expenses associated with this T4A Box 48

**do not enter in Gross sales, commissions or fees**

***Note For QC RL-1: Rl-1 Box G = RZ-RD Fees for services rendered ---> Same as Box 048

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...