Jump to content

Need help completing my Aunt's taxes

Tom Martin

Recommended Posts


I am helping my Aunt with her taxes this year. She is on ODSP (Ontario Disability), but also has her adult daughter living with her. Her daughter pays her $100/Month to help out with bills and such. I am stuck on how I should enter this into Ufile? I don't want to enter something incorrectly and have my Aunt get into hot water with the CRA. 

Thank you 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...