Jump to content

Adult child working from your home

Recommended Posts

I have my home office (10% of house space) and my child who is living with me (student also working from home has T2200 and TP 63.4) has her home office (10% of house space).

Can we both claim employment expenses if it is only me who pays the bills ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...