Jump to content

Partner's expenses with T5013


Recommended Posts

I have received a T5013 for my partnership income and have entered this information into the uFile "T5013 - Statement of Partnership income" form. But I also need to enter some expenses as business deductions. Where do I do this? On form T2125? And if it is form T2125 I enter the expenses on, do I just leave the "income" section blank? Because if I enter my partnership earnings in "T5013 - Statement of Partnership income" it doubles my overall earnings (because I've already entered it on T5013 form).

Many thanks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...