Français

How to unselect 'I had no income from any source in 2022'?

baba29

I'm receiving a Tax calculations failed:

You ticked the box I had no income from any source in 2022 but entered data resulting in income. Either remove the incorrect income data or click blank.gifhere and remove the tick.

I have disability income and a T5007 slip for which I entered the required information. So I need to untick that I have no income somewhere. I can't figure out where that tick is. I saw in an older post from 2014 that in the controls section there are 3 questions regarding NetFile that need to be answered and one of these is was a tick about no income. But in the 2022 UFile software I see no such 'tick'

I've been racking my brains over this for a couple of hours. Where do I unselect that I have no income?

Hello baba29,

Go to Interview setup (double-click on the left hand side).  In the Section [Specific situations] "

No income to report in 2022 <- - - Unclick
Immigrant, emigrant, non resident taxpayer, you are a Canadian resident and your spouse immigrated to Canada in the year 
Tax return for a deceased person 
Tax return for a Status Indian 
Prison in 2022 
Legal representative or guardian