Jump to content

How to enter W2 US Income for a 4 month co-op in the USA?


Recommended Posts

Hello Todddenise,

Please see below for the CRA.  For the IRS you may have to file a 1040NR - please check with the IRS.

In UFIle - for the CRA filing :

>>Foreign employment income "+"

>> Foreign employment income not entered on a T4 page  Eg. IRS W2 / 

 >>Amount of foreign tax paid

-payroll withholding

-medicare / social security included

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...