Français

Ufile isn't transferring my information from 2021 to 2022

Jennudd

22 minutes ago, Jennudd said:

I'm trying to start my 2022 filing and it isn't transferring my info from 2021, like it normally would?

@Jennudd So i deleted the empty 2022 year that it generated at first, then created a new 2022 return, and this time it worked.

To delete your empty 2022 return, log out of ufile then log back in. You will see all your years listed. Click "delete" on the right side of your 2022 return. It will prompt you to re-enter your password to confirm the delete. Once you create it again, hopefully it will work for you too. It was a little slow and i had to wait a minute or so while it said "loading"

Hello SophieUfile2023 / PPL,

**IMPORTANT : Please note, in order to carry forward a previous year, you must SAVE your tax file to PDF. These actions allow the program to retain your information and carry it forward to the following year automatically.

IF you already created the current year file and did NOT save the prior year as a PDF, then you will have to delete the current year, save / PDF the prior year and then start the 2022 year file.

Also verify that you do not have another username or E_Mail that you were using for UFile ONLINE.

3 hours ago, Geo123 said:

Hello SophieUfile2023 / PPL,

**IMPORTANT : Please note, in order to carry forward a previous year, you must SAVE your tax file to PDF. These actions allow the program to retain your information and carry it forward to the following year automatically.

IF you already created the current year file and did NOT save the prior year as a PDF, then you will have to delete the current year, save / PDF the prior year and then start the 2022 year file.

Also verify that you do not have another username or E_Mail that you were using for UFile ONLINE.

I tried this and it still did not work

22 minutes ago, wzadzz said:

Automatically transferring tax info was literally the only feature keeping me from just switching to the free tax software.

Same - system is still unstable as well. Going to head to another provider. Been using this since 2010.....

• 7 months later...