Français

Unbelievable your server had to crash on the last day

asen

Never using ufile again. I did my taxes 5 days ago and wanted to revalidate and submit, their server is crashed now. Please fix this, I have been using your service for the last 12 years. I don’t think this is an extra added stress people deserve on the last day. 

I'm in the same boat. I could have and should have submitted on Friday but went away for the weekend and was thinking I would look over everything one more time with fresh eyes tonight and then submit. Instead we're left with 'Oops....!'

What a joke and it's a shame for uFile because I think they will be losing a lot of customers after today.

19 minutes ago, AndyM said:

I'm in the same boat. I could have and should have submitted on Friday but went away for the weekend and was thinking I would look over everything one more time with fresh eyes tonight and then submit. Instead we're left with 'Oops....!'

What a joke and it's a shame for uFile because I think they will be losing a lot of customers after today.

If it is not fixed by the morning I will have to redo the taxes using another software which is annoying because of all the work I have put into it. 

i can’t believe how can they have a team of incompetent IT engineers who can’t fix the issue in this critical time. This is what happens when you outsource to save money and end up like this.

This is absolute proof of how incomplete folks are running critical systems at ufile are. Having experience in the field I know other related companies in the space work year round to make sure there is minimal to no impact during tax season.

Thanks ufile but I think we need to break up after almost a decade of sub standard service and to say the least mental abuse.