Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Hello Sverdlov1917,

Go to Interview  >> Interview setup >> [Employment and other benefits] Section
Select the appropriate category :

 *T777 - Eligible employment expenses for an employee earning commission income
 *T777 - Eligible employment expenses for an employee earning a salary
 *T777 - Eligible employment expenses for forestry operations
 *T777 - Eligible employment expenses for a salaried musician
 *T777 - Eligible employment expenses for an apprentice vehicle mechanic, painter, body repairer
 *T777 - Eligible employment expenses for a tradesperson


Can be claimed
All salaried employees and commission employees can claim
    utilities portion (electricity, heat, and water) of your condominium fees Footnote 1
    home internet access fees Footnote 2
    maintenance and minor repair costs Footnote 3
    rent paid for a house or apartment where you live Footnote 4
Commission employees can also claim
    home insurance
    property taxes
    lease of a cell phone, computer, laptop, tablet, fax machine, etc. that reasonably relate to earning commission income

Cannot be claimed
Salaried employees and commission employees cannot claim
    mortgage interest
    principal mortgage payments
    home internet connection fees
    capital expenses (replacing windows, flooring, furnace, etc)Footnote 5
    wall decorations



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...