Français
Due to regular system maintenance the system will not be accessible Saturday, May 4th, 2024 between 4:30 am – 5:30 am EST. ×

Window11

Hello Triplets123,

Yes UFile Windows 2023 works on Windows 11.

System requirements :

Operating system: Windows® 10 or Windows® 11.
Hard disk space: 250mb available.
Display: Screen resolution of 1024x768 or greater.
Internet access: is required in order to use NETFILE / EFILE, and obtain the latest software updates.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I have installed Ufile2023, but it doesn't open, since it is looking for .net frame work 4.6.2. I have checked my computer and it has all .net file including 4.6.2 and higher version 4.8. I have removed and reinstalled several time using Ufile zip file and any other recommendations that Ufile suggested and still the result is the same. I have changed browser to edge and down loaded Ufile as recommended by Ufile support and still the same thing. I have checked and repaired .Net frame work many many times to make sure that it is installed and it is. I have changed the compatibility of the Ufile and it doesn't work in the Windows 8 or XP either and asking for the same thing. Any help will be appreciated, I have tried turbo tax and it does run on my computer with no issue. I want to use Ufile, since I am more comfortable using Ufile and I have used it for the past 15 years.  here is a screen shot of the issue. I have also answered to the issue by selecting Yes and takes me to >net site and when i try again, it says , you already have .Net installed. 

image.png.6ed38a1f1998114e6215b42405534426.png

On 3/24/2024 at 8:51 AM, ALN said:

Hi,

I have installed Ufile2023, but it doesn't open, since it is looking for .net frame work 4.6.2. I have checked my computer and it has all .net file including 4.6.2 and higher version 4.8. I have removed and reinstalled several time using Ufile zip file and any other recommendations that Ufile suggested and still the result is the same. I have changed browser to edge and down loaded Ufile as recommended by Ufile support and still the same thing. I have checked and repaired .Net frame work many many times to make sure that it is installed and it is. I have changed the compatibility of the Ufile and it doesn't work in the Windows 8 or XP either and asking for the same thing. Any help will be appreciated, I have tried turbo tax and it does run on my computer with no issue. I want to use Ufile, since I am more comfortable using Ufile and I have used it for the past 15 years.  here is a screen shot of the issue. I have also answered to the issue by selecting Yes and takes me to >net site and when i try again, it says , you already have .Net installed. 

image.png.6ed38a1f1998114e6215b42405534426.png

I'm experiencing the same issue. I, too, have used uFile for many years without any problems. Has there been any resolution to this?