Jump to content

How to create standalone return for child who is no longer a dependent from 2022 ufile file into 2023?

Recommended Posts

Hello Karma Monsoon,

There is no way to carryforward the dependant data (Identification and carry forward data) to a new (separate) file.   You must create a new file and enter the data manually. :
*Line by line prior year comparative information (Used for comparative summary) >>Use drop down to select line numbers eg. Line 10100 - Employment income
*Carry Forwards eg. RRSP

>> refer to prior year report "Summary of carryforward amounts" AND (if applicable) "CCA carryforwards" AND (if applicable) "Non capital loss CF (Federal)"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...