Jump to content

Transfer files to a new Laptop


Recommended Posts

Hello Kerry,

1- Transfer the data files from the old computer to the new computer. These files' names have the extension ".uxx", where xx are the last 2 digits of the tax year (e.g. .u08 for 2008,..., .u15 for 2015,...).

2- If your tax returns were also saved as .pdf files, you can transfer them as well to the new computer.

NOTE: For security reasons, we suggest that you transfer all files using a USB memory stick OR external Hard Drive.

3-To reinstall the UFile Software : https://www.ufile.ca/products/cvitp
*Download your 2023 version of UFile for Windows
*Previous Versions: 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...