Jump to content

moved back to Quebec


Recommended Posts

Hello,  last time taxes where filed in  Quebec was 30 years ago. Left Canada and now back in Quebec in 2023.

Can I use Netfile to file electronically?

for the question filing for the first time with CRA. Should I say yes or no? what to do about the CRA access code?

Spouse did not move to Quebec with me. Netfile asking for SIN. I have mine but he does not have his. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Paoula,

Yes you can use UFIle, you would file as an Immigrant (as per CRA definition).  In theory, if you have a SIN you should be able to file electronically however in your case I suggest you contact CRA and Revenu Quebec.

To contact CRA :
1-800-959-8281 for inquiries related to individuals.
 Telephone numbers – Canada Revenue Agency / CRA wait times:

Contact Revenu Quebec


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...