Français

Missing pages on T1

33 minutes ago, BLSM said:

When I went to print mine, I had pages 1 - 6, then pg 7 two more times.  Those were the remaining pages of my return.  The same thing happened in my T2125.

Did you have lines (Refund or balance owing) 420/428/435/484/485 with zeros on these lines. I haven't printed mine out yet to see if these fields are populated with numbers other than zeros

17 minutes ago, Geo123 said:

Hello BLSM,

I am unaware of this issue.

There must be an issue in the file.  Please contact UFile Support so we may review the file confidentially.
Please open a request ticket and submit an anonymous file for review on-line at https://www.ufile.ca/contact/contact-us

I have submitted the files twice on the "support request form", as I didn't receive a ticket number on both occasions.

12 minutes ago, wildflowers1 said:

Did you have lines (Refund or balance owing) 420/428/435/484/485 with zeros on these lines. I haven't printed mine out yet to see if these fields are populated with numbers other than zeros

Just printed my federal and pages 1of 8 - 2 of 8 - T1 KFS no page number and page 8 of 8 so pages still missing

2 hours ago, Geo123 said:

Hello wildflowers1,

There must be an issue in the file.  Please contact UFile Support so we may review the file confidentially.
Please open a request ticket and submit an anonymous file for review on-line at https://www.ufile.ca/contact/contact-us

I have submitted the files twice to "support request form", as I didn't receive a ticket number on both occasions. I also just submitted a request ticket to the above url

32 minutes ago, Geo123 said:

Hello wildflowers1,

You will receive a ticket (request) # when the ticket is being responded to.  There is no automatic E_Mail sent however there is an on-screen confirmation.

Ok I think I have it solved The T1 General-Condensed has pages 1-8 with 1 of 8 and 2 of 8 and 8 of 8 showing missing pages 3/4/5/6/7 and below this is T1 -2023 and this has pages 1-8 all complete. I didn't want to submit my return and have it sent back as incomplete. Thanks for all your help