Jump to content

Student Rent claims?

Recommended Posts

Hello ned1972,

If you were a student who lived in a designated Ontario university, college, or private school residence, you may claim $25 as your occupancy cost for the part of the year you lived in such a residence.
To find out if your residence is designated, contact your residence administrator or the Ontario Ministry of Finance at the following link:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...