Français

Can't netfile due to claiming taxes from multiple jurisdictions

I'm trying to file my taxes using NETFILE and it will not let me saying
"The taxpayer is claiming provincial and territorial taxes from multiple jurisdictions."

I have a small business and sold to customers outside of Canada.

This has worked in previous years.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, do you know whether this will be available before the tax filing deadline this year?

If I am ineligible for this reason, do I need to include receipts supporting all of my business expenses with my return?  I've never done this, but the "Instructions" form suggests I do. 

Thanks!

Further to the above question about Netfile when there is income from multiple jurisdictions/provinces, I used Ufile last year to Netfile my husband's T1. It's April 4, and it would be nice to know approximately what date Ufile will be offering Netfile for this specific situation.

My husband's 2023 T1 and Quebec return have been completed already since March 14. I updated the Ufile program for Windows, fully expecting this Error Message to be gone. It's still there. Date, please?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello ArleneJM,

There are no known issues with the T2203 Mulli-Jurisdiction (it has been tested and certified by the CRA.)

Please contact UFile Support so we may review the file confidentially. Please include above note.
Please open a request ticket and submit an anonymous file for review on-line at https://www.ufile.ca/contact/contact-us