Français

T5007 Electronic Filing Errors

Downloaded a T5007 from CRA, but when attempting to e-file, its prevented... I received an error as you see below:

"You entered a percentage of less than 1% for box 14 of the T5007 slip.  Since Ufile will using 0%, the Manitoba credits (MB479) will not be claimed."

There is no box 14 on the T5007, how can this issue be resolved to allow e-file to go though.

Thanks in advance...

Hello sdhFamily,

Does not appear on CRA website for T5007
If you are a Manitoba resident or you moved from Manitoba to another province during the year, you'll have a box 14 on your T5007. Enter the percentage shown in box 14 of your slip into the designated field of the T5007.

You entered a percentage of less than 1% for box 14 of the T5007 slip. Since UFile will be using 0%, the Manitoba credits (MB479) will not be claimed." There is no box 14 on the T5007

I have the same issue - I have a T5007 slip that was automatically put in/populated direct from the cra. There is nothing in box 14 of the slip. The Ufile error that will prevent me from electronically filing is the following: blank.gif

"You entered a percentage of less than 1% for box 14 of the T5007 slip. Since UFile will be using 0%, the Manitoba credits (MB479) will not be claimed."

Hello Jeremy,

If you are a Manitoba resident or you moved from Manitoba to another province during the year, you'll have a box 14 on your T5007. Enter the percentage shown in box 14 of your slip into the designated field of the T5007.  You must enter 1.00

image.png

You entered a percentage of less than 1% for box 14 of the T5007 slip. Since UFile will be using 0%, the Manitoba credits (MB479) will not be claimed." There is no box 14 on the T5007

• 3 weeks later...

I've been using Ufile for years but always the installed version, now using the online version for the first time. I've also been entering our taxes the same way.

Box 14 on the T5007 is only used for Manitoba taxpayers. It has two valid values 0 if the taxpayer receives EIA (employment income assistance) or 1 if the taxpayer receives any other sort of social assistance.

You should be able to put a 0 in that field but when I try it for my son's return I get the following error:

You entered a percentage of less than 1% for box 14 of the T5007 slip. Since UFile will be using 0%, the Manitoba credits (MB479) will not be claimed. 

It seems that the program thinks this value is a percentage rather than a way to just categorize the type of social assistance.

I'm pretty sure this is a bug as I checked last year's file and I entered a 0 in there and was able to e-file a year ago.

Hello AlanMad,

If you are a Manitoba resident or you moved from Manitoba to another province during the year, you'll have a box 14 on your T5007. Enter the percentage shown in box 14 of your slip into the designated field of the T5007.  You must enter 1.00 (or a fraction as it appears in Box 14)

image.png

>>

image.png

If enter “0” (NULL) :

image.png