Français

Ufile Windows & Ufile Pro together

Hello,

I installed Ufile windows for personal use, and now I need to install Ufile Pro for business use, it looks like the downloaded files are similar so when tried to download the pro version, I could either repair or remove the current windows version instead of installing the pro version, I tried to find if I can add the efile number in the windows version but there are none in the settings.

Please help and thank you.

Hello imadradi,

UFile Win and UFile PRO share the same program, you do not need to install again.
Once you get the UFile 4 or 12 key installed, you can also install the UFile PRO key as follows:
 -Run your UFile program.
-Go to "settings" menu from the top-right corner and select "Tax return counter..."
-Click on the "Add extra returns" button.
-Enter your PRO activation key, and then click "OK".
By clicking on the "settings" menu from the top-right corner, and then "EFILE-NetFile setup", you can switch between NETFILE and EFILE by changing the type of preparer in the drop-down list.

Please do the following:
 -Run your UFile program.
-Click on "Settings" menu form the top-right corner.
-Select "EFILE-NetFile setup".
-Select the folder where you want to keep your tax files.

Transmission EFILE - Professional tax preparer (UFile PRO)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.png
-For the field "In what capacity are you preparing tax returns?", select "Professional tax preparer ".
 -This will cause the EFile Registration Information section to appear.
-Tick the box "EFile Online".
NOTE: If you also are a preparer registered with Revenu Quebec, tick the box "NetFile Québec for professionals".
-Fill in your EFILE information.
-Enter the information related to the T1013 form.
-Click "Save" to save the information.
NOTE: The software will ask you to save the data file and will reopen. The 5-th tab of UFile will be "EFILE" .

Transmission NETFILE - Taxpayer (your own UFile 4 or 12 software)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-For the field "In what capacity are you preparing tax returns?", select "Taxpayer preparing his/her own tax return".
-Click "Save" to save the information.
 NOTE: The software will ask you to save the data file and will reopen. The 5-th tab of UFile will be "NETFILE" .

Hello,

I'm trying to access the client's information after filling out all the necessary boxes for my business, but it's always giving me this message:

Error—ERR.051

You are not authorized to request tax information for the account entered: **1**2**3

What would be the issue with please?