Jump to content

carrying forward RRSPs

Recommended Posts

Hello HGA,

I believe Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) lets you carry forward the unused contribution room indefinitely (to age 71) and add this to the amount you can contribute for future years.  Please confirm with the CRA


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...