Français

Living in Quebec and Working in Ontario, so using T4 and no RL-1, I need to enter Taxable Benefits in line 101 but can't find it on Ufile Online.

Living in Quebec and Working in Ontario, so using T4 and no RL-1, I need to enter Taxable Benefits in line 101 but can't find where to enter it on Ufile Online.

The interview setup is for "Income Earned Outside Quebec" (T4)

Please help

Hi @Geo123, thanks for you answer, thing is that I have an amount on line 40 from my T4 that is different to what I am supposed to enter on QC 101

The letter that I receive says: 

image.png.76bec81ccbc61e189818971d6ce8ae3f.png

On RevQc page: https://www.revenuquebec.ca/en/citizens/income-tax-return/completing-your-income-tax-return/how-to-complete-your-income-tax-return/line-by-line-help/96-to-164-total-income/line-101/ it says

image.png.f79b34b29348b910f2655dba505e0ad8.png

I have the letter from my employer with the amount and I need to add it for QC but not to Federal as if not, I will inflate my income and pay more taxes, which obiously is not desirable.

So I need to add this amount to a box where it goes to 101 without impacting T4-14 or T4-40

Thank you!