Jump to content

Different address for my son


Recommended Posts

I am specifically trying to delete the dependant, aka my son, from my family account, because he moved away from home several months ago, and have him open a u-file account of his own, without having to lose all the data he entered in previous years, while he was a full member of my family account.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello RobTaxForum,

There is no way to transfer the data, you must manually enter the carryforward data.  As for prior year's data, you can leave it in the account for prior year files.

Carryforward report from prior year :


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...