Jump to content

What T4 form to choose - T4 Box 10 is QC, There is a contrution in Box 17. RL 1 has B-1 and G-2 contribution.

Recommended Posts


For the Quebec Employment Income, I need to enter the amount for Box 17 and B-1 and G-2. But I dont see any T4 form that has all the boxes.

I live in Quebec and worked for a Quebec company until July and started working for an Ontario Company. I have 2 T4 ( one is QC and one is ON)

Please advise.




Link to comment
Share on other sites

I suspect my RL-1 was issued incorrectly

From what I understand, T4 (RL-1)with CPP is for people who did Not live in Quebec but employed in Quebec.

My situation is: I lived in Quebec and was employed in Ontario. Should I use "T4 income earned outside Quebec"? 


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...