Français
Due to regular system maintenance the system will not be accessible Saturday, May 4th, 2024 between 4:30 am – 5:30 am EST. ×

No Self Employment but it still show up, how can I remove it

Hello,

I have no self employment and neither does my wife.  It doesn't bring up self employment for me, but does for my wife even though self employment  is NOT selected in the interview. 

image.png.4cd9b0c34ef030ab3fbdca5770fd46cd.png

Then it forces the filling of mandatory business fields and and cannot do the tax calculations 

image.png.3b34ad694a2d1254b9982cf1ca6f3264.png

Hello SFufile,

Click on the “Help" menu (the "?" question mark) in the upper right corner and select "Support assistant…". 

image.png

Double-click "Next" to advance to page 3,

image.png

enter your email address and choose the category related to your question under "Select the most relevant category", then in the "If this is a follow-up request, enter your UFile request number here ", enter your request number as indicated in the first line of the email (UB#######).

image.png

>> then in the "If this is a follow-up request, enter your UFile request number here ", enter your request number as indicated in the first line of the email (UB#######).

image.png

The moment you enter the request number, a new box will appear. Check "Do you want to send your tax file as an anonymous file? “.  Finally, click on "Submit request" to send it to our support team.

>>wait for confirmation – should take ~ 3 seconds NOTE there is no E_M confirmation

image.png

image.png

The members of our support team can quickly find solutions to a problem by reviewing the tax information you have recorded in your file.

No need to worry about the confidentiality of the information provided. They will only be used to help our support team to resolve issues that you reported to us.

NOTE: For privacy, the software automatically encrypts the copy of your return your personal information.