Jump to content

Dependent with Home Address of Father and Family Head doing taxes is Mom


Recommended Posts

I have completed the dependent tax return for my daughter, her first one since having a part time job. Her father and I are divorced and her home address on her ID and banking info is at her Dad's place. The pdf tax return generates with my address. Is there any way to change the dependent address on her return??


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...