Français

T5 (Box 13) / RL-3 (Box D) Interest from Canadian sources transfers to line 130 (Interest from foreign investment) on QC Revenu tax form

I entered the interest amount in BOX D for interest from Canadian sources but received a statement from Revenu QC saying it was for a foreign investment.  Why does it say interest from Canadian sources beside BOX 13 or D and transfers to line 130 which is for foreign interest in the QC revenu file?  Is this an error of transfer into the Revenu QC tax form?image.png.414a7f629cb721325366712f3074453c.png

Hi 

Thank you for the reply but it is NOT foreign interest that is the point.  It is Canadian interest I made in a Canadian bank account that is why I entered it on Ufile in BOX 13 (other income from Canadian source) as in your print screen. However as you can see this was then put in line 130 of the QC revenu form which is for foreign interest.  In the line you point it shows to enter an exchange rate when amount is in box 27 only.  My amount was in box 13.