Français

System failed to carry property taxes from interview over to Ontario Provincial ON-BEN forms

I just discovered that I missed out on 2022 and 2023 Ontario Energy and Property Tax Credits, due to the 2021 and 2022 software not carrying over the property tax dollars from the interview section to the actual ON-BEN filing document that forms part of my tax return.  This has resulted in losses amounting to more than $1,000 in each of the subsequent payment years. Not sure if others have been similalrly affected.  How can I correct this error created by U-File (all data was correctly input at interview stage)?

I am having the same problem. I can't get the amounts of rent / student residence declaration that I entered in the Ontario Energy and Property Tax Credits section for my 2 university student children to show in the actual final tax form for 2023. The sheet with the calculations in the final review all shows up as blank.