Jump to content

Child Care Expense - Living away from home

Recommended Posts

I have a 15 year old who lives away from home due to participating in national level sports program. We have to pay for billeting (room/board) while she is a way at school. Can this be claimed as a Child Care Expense?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...