Français

Is the UFILE.CA site completely down or just very slow / unresponsive?

I managed to get in about 15 minutes ago, but the option to autofill my return isn't working - so I expect that I'm going to have to fill in everything manually.

I've been using Ufile for >10 years and I can't even begin to express how frustrating the last hour has been or how disappointed I am that auto-fill isn't working.

36 minutes ago, sburchill said:

Seems it was congested until Netfile went down for nightly maintenance, which is why you cant' auto fill. 
Go figure, both a tax company and the government both have services unavailable at tax deadline.
They had one job.

wowzers - you'd think they might skip the nightly maintenance on the night before tax deadine, or that they could send a message saying it's down -- instead of just blank screen. Thanks for your reply anyway!

even the timers on this site don't work.

It's been almost an hour since I got kicked off and I've been unable to log back on ever since - timers are still saying "12 minutes ago" and "1 minute ago". 

I've been a loyal Ufile customer for many years now, but I'd be a complete idiot to use it again next year

is there even anyone from Ufile who works on this forum? 

or is it just frustrated users sharing their awful experiences? 

Absolute garbage!!!! Last year I use this service after many years of using it.  Dismal and unreliable service.  Of course they will not take any accountability for the impact of their lack of planning....same thing happened last year, plenty of posts showing it.

Hello Steve Ross,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing lag / slowness.   We are experiencing extremely high server traffic right now, certain areas, and some users may be effected.  I have alerted the IT / DEV team.   Please try again at off peak hours.  Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

I understand you're just doing customer service, but it doesn't matter you're experiencing extremely traffic right now.  It's the same surge, every year, on the same day for forever!  How can you not be ready for this?  How?  You're losing a lot of customers tonight.  This is exactly how to run a business into the ground...when you abandon your loyal clients when they need you.  This is simply not good enough.

Hello bbcnews,

We are experiencing extremely high server traffic right now, certain areas, and some users may be effected in certain areas. Thank you for your patience and understanding.  

• 4 weeks later...

Hello adefemifarinu,

If you are experiencing errors with UFile (on Tab 3 - Review)

Please contact UFile Support so we may review the file confidentially. Please include above note.
Please open a request ticket and submit an anonymous file for review on-line at https://www.ufile.ca/contact/contact-us

For CRA Netfile issues

Contact the CRA

1-800-959-8281 for inquiries related to individuals.

Telephone numbers – Canada Revenue Agency / CRA wait times:

https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/corporate/contact-information/telephone-numbers.html

• 3 weeks later...