Jump to content

Partnership Income

Recommended Posts

I've tried to submit this through the support form, but have been getting "Oops, something appears to have gone wrong" for about a week now.

I am a partner in a large professional partnership and have a form T5013 that sets out my partnership income. Am I correct in understanding that if I want to also enter my business expenses in connection with this work, I need to do a T215P for the partnership and claim my expenses there?  If so, where do I enter my income allocation (as opposed to entering information for the entire partnership)?

Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello ILIA,

You should remove the partnership income component from the T5103 and enter the Gross Income and expenses in the T2125P to arrive at the Net Income - example - Box 116 and Box 118 :


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...