Français

Error message: "The request channel timed out while waiting for a reply after 00:00:59.9843713..."

Upon clicking on "File my return now!" after verifying no errors in my application, I keep receiving this pop-up message saying, "The request channel timed out while waiting for a reply after 00:01:00. Increase the timeout value passed to the call to Request or increase the SendTimeout value on the Binding. The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout."

I have never seen such message before in my experience using UFile. I have tried clearing the cache, switching from Firefox to Edge, using private browsing to no avail. Can anyone please shed light on this?

Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 18-54-24 NETFILE.png

I did in fact check the "I agree with the Terms and Conditions..." box every time, but it would come back as unchecked along with that "The request channel timed out while waiting for a reply after 00:01:00..." error box.

I'll give it a rest for now and come back to try it again. Thanks!

Hello Manyan F,

IF issue persists also verify :

1) Browser Set to accept TLS 1.2.  In the Windows menu search box, type Internet options. Under Best match, click Internet Options. In the Internet Properties window, on the Advanced tab, scroll down to the Security section. Check the User TLS 1.2 checkbox
2)Verify VPN / Anti-Virus / Firewall settings (check with provider of these resources)
3) Make sure are using a device with the most up-to-date browser without any extensions
4) "date and time" must be correct on computer for "connecting to servers"