Jump to content

how to report Guaranteed income supplement

Recommended Posts

Hello marajj,

Old Age Security pension payments are taxable income.

Your Old Age Security pension payments are taxable income. Taxes aren’t automatically deducted each month. You can ask that federal income tax be deducted from your monthly payment by:

    signing into your My Service Canada Account or
    completing the Request for voluntary Federal Income tax Deductions CPP/OAS form (ISP-3520OAS) form and mailing it to us or dropping it off at a Service Canada office

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...