Français

Rejected Filing - Wrong Format

I'm not sure how to go about this?

The print out paper copies were returned back from CRA that its was not filed in the prescribed format.  Always file electronically for many years but couldn't this year due to error message on showing same home address as residential/self business/basement rental.  So i decided to print out the generated return, and send to CRA but they have returned back  and that i should file it again. I've been using UFILE for more than 10years with no issue. I'll be help to send electronically if i can resolve the error message.

Any suggestions please

Hello Munshi,

The UFile printed version is approved and certified by the CRA.  You should contact the CRA why they rejected the print version.  Regarding the error message from UFile.  Please contact UFile Support so we may review the file confidentially. Please include above note.
Please open a request ticket and submit an anonymous file for review on-line at https://www.ufile.ca/contact/contact-us