Français

Unable to E-file T2

When i try to E-file my T2. it has an Error Prevent filing, which states, "The address of the corporation's head office has changed. Please contact the Canada Revenue Agency.". However, I have contacted the CRA and confirmed that the address is the same, and the CRA said that the address will not impact the ability to E-file anyway. 

So can someone tell me how I can file my T2???? i have also tried calling, but this question is not supported by phone. 

URGENT!! 

Hello Jannet,

If you are changing the address of the corporation you can not do it via UFile T2.

RE : The address of the corporation's head office has changed. Please contact the Canada Revenue Agency
Please note that you can not change the corporation’s mailing address via UFile T2 filing and can not change the address online.  You must must contact CRA to change the address.  If your address was recently changed, be sure not to indicate that the address changed in UFile T2, simply enter the address.
T2 – 
Line 010 Address of head office Has this address changed since the last time we were notified Yes [  ]  No [x]
Line 030 Location of books and records  (if different from head office address) Yes [  ]  No [x]
Has this address changed since the last time we were notified?

If you receive the message Errors that prevent filing :
“The corporation's mailing address has changed. Please contact the Canada Revenue Agency”
>>Go to Interview 
>> Head office address
Has the head office address changed since the last time a T2 return was filed?  [Change in head office address]  - - - >Leave blank (NULL) or “No Change”

image.png