Jump to content

Applying a US K-1 to my canadian tax return


Recommended Posts

I have received a K-1 from my interest in a US LLC that owns rental properties.  I was wondering how I would apply the information in the K-1 to my US tax return.  The K-1 contains some interest income and an overall business and rental loss.  Thanks for any help!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...