Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Thanks for the reply.

But I thought I read somewhere that a person can only file their own return using NetFile and to file for another person you have to use E-File. This has been confusing me for a few years and I would appreciate being brought up to date on this,

Thank you.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...