Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Hopefully your employer paid your expenses because normally a salaried or hourly employee can not deduct these sorts of expenses. If a portion of your income is commission, you can write it off against that. Or if it was from a post secondary education institution you might be able to see if some of the cost are tuition.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...